Northern Colorado Roof Insulation Services
Proper roof insulation allows for efficient regulation of heating and cooling your Colorado home, subsequently keeping energy costs as low as possible. Since heat rises, it will escape from your home through your attic and out your roof. Proper insulation can prevent this from happening.
One way to check the effectiveness of your roof insulation is to pay attention to the way that snow (or frost) melts on your roof. Pay attention to the following:
- Uneven snow/frost melt across the roof.
- The formation of icicles.
- Your roof is “snow-free” before your neighbor’s roof.
These can be indications that your roof’s insulation needs professional attention.
Higher energy bills, the accumulation of moisture (leading to rot or mold), and difficulty regulating your home’s temperature are the negative results of a roof needing insulation.
Properly insulated roofing with new insulation provides the following benefits:
- Decreased energy bills (and usage).
- More consistent temperatures in your home.
- Reduced noise coming through the roof.
- Increased home value.
- Increased fire protection (can reduce fire’s ability to spread).
- Reduced health hazards from old, potentially moldy insulation.
As an Owens Corning Top of the House-certified installer, Schroeder Roofing has been trained directly by the manufacturer on how to install their products. What does this mean to you? You get your attic insulation done right the first time. We will bring your attic up to their very strict standards, making it very energy efficient in the process.
To have your attic and roof insulation inspected, please call Schroeder Roofing of Fort Collins today, and we’ll make sure you are well taken care of.
You may be able to claim up to $500 off your taxes for installing insulation! Contact us for further details.